You can join our community in just 3 steps!
Step 1 Become a member
- Take a moment to describe your home, the surroundings and your family composition.
- Add pictures. Let the members of our community see what you have to offer. Each home and town has its charms. Do you live near the city centre, the coast, or in a quiet village? Describe clearly the beauty of it and show off with some pictures.
Step 2 Reach out to members of HalalHomeExchange community
- Check for available places. Decide where you want to go.
- Start to send requests to other HalalHomeExchange members, through our internal mail system. Email as many members as possible. Describe clearly in your emails in which period you would like to do a Home Exchange. If possible, be flexible with dates, so you get more chances to do a Home Exchange. Through our internal mail system, it is only possible to exchange e-mails from the website with our community members. This ensures your privacy. A copy of this email will be sent to your personal email address.
Step 3 Start travelling
- Plan your Home Exchange with your Exchange family. Get to know each other and set a travel date. It’s important to get to know each other. We recommend to exchange Skype- and Facebook accounts. This is a good and effective way to communicate, so you get to know each other better, and you can do a Home Exchange with confidence.
- Have you made clear agreements and did you agree on other details, like house rules, care of plants, pets etc. Now you can make the final preparations for the Home Exchange. If necessary, you can book your travel tickets and make preparations to leave a comfortable home for your Home Exchange family. So that both parties can enjoy a beautiful and successful Halal Home Exchange!